Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice! Just got the DayOne edition yesterday games beast :p

3. wa

waylon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I cant wait to try it just cant find a xbox one to buy anywhere near me..dead rising is a great game..hope they make a online version so I can survive with my friends

4. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    *Steals the thunder*

Actually the best way to level up fast is to just get a a few really good combo weapons like the ultimate mecha dragon which is the best combo weapon and the second is the 'light saber' sword you craft from a flashlight and jewels! Then you find a really high infested area of zombies then you just keep slaying zombies and get your combo multiplier up really high and keep saying 'Over Here'!

I got to a combo multiplier of about 1100x before all my weapons broke, of course it was farther into the game which means more zombie hordes.

Then you keep the train rollin! :locomotive:

5. reluctantkill3r

reluctantkill3r Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yea, I have to agree with Yumi. I found that car to be slow. If you know where all the ultimate reaper spawns are, you can make 4, then get 2 out of your locker, assuming you're on normal core, and thats enough to get from 1-50. I had a circle I followed and got from 30-50 in like fifteen minutes. Just gotta get that combo past 1000.

6. JonBrown

JonBrown Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    The way I level up fast is i use a massive bomb and then get the ultimate grim reaper and a elemental staff I throw the massive bomb into a massive crowd of them and then run in the other direction in what I threw the bomb and when bomb goes off 400+ kill streak straight away and then I start to kill them off with the grim reaper got to a 1579 kill streak last night doing that went from rank 32 to rank 48