E3 2013 Xbox One Marketing Takes a Leak “Literally”

IIEvolution85II Jun 16, 2013

1. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    At E3 2013, the Xbox One which is the newest console from Microsoft will be releasing later this year, sometime in November. We all know that consoles have to begin their marketing campaigns now so that they can get consumer awareness up about their product.

However, when does marketing go too far? While at E3, I decided to take a well deserved break after interviewing executives and PR people throughout the day. I bolted for one of the nearest bathrooms and as I was finishing up and washing my hands in the restroom. I looked into the mirror and saw the picture posted below.

[​IMG]

I understand that you have to market a product effectively, however there are just some places that are sacred. Washing my hands and being constantly reminded that the Xbox is an all an one console in the bathroom isn’t smart its desperate. I wonder how much of their marketing budget was spent on this little publicity stunt. Let me ask all of the gamers out there, is this a good marketing stunt or is the Xbox one really that desperate to get into your living room?

Don’t Just Be Fit, Be Gamer Fit

Source: N4G

2. Sickmods

Sickmods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    lol

3. Fallen Predator

Fallen Predator Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console: