Dying Light takes UK number 1

Bullet Mar 2, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Its official, the UK loves battling hoards of Zombies, and the proof is in the official UK charts. Dying Light is at number one, we at XPG are hardly surprised.

Techland and Warner’s zombie survival game has been a smash hit for XPG members as well since its release, with the Dying Light forum being the most popular of last month.

UK individual formats chart – 28 February
    1 (-) Dying Light (PS4)
    2 (-) Dying Light (XO)
    3 (1) The Order: 1886 (PS4)
    4 (-) Dragon Ball XenoVerse (PS4)
    5 (10)Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (XO)
    6 (7) Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
    7 (9) Grand Theft Auto V (XO)
    8 (-) Dragon Ball XenoVerse (XO)
    9 (5) Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
    10(13)FIFA 15 (PS4)

The game was first released on digital formats only a month ago, it has only just been released on good-old fashioned discs in the UK. Our advice, if you haven't already got this amazing game then go out and grab a copy today!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. jsja

jsja The Beast
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not shocked at all. Dying Light is amazing. I live in the U.S & that's all anyone talks about when it comes to gaming

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JSJA" data-time="1425302951">
    <div>
    I'm not shocked at all. Dying Light is amazing. I live in the U.S &amp; that's all anyone talks about when it comes to gaming
    </div>
    </blockquote>

Even though the game has numerous bugs and glitches, it's still great fun, and I think the glitches actually add to the games fun.<br><br>

4. jsja

jsja The Beast
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Bullet" data-time="1425303886">
    <div>
    Even though the game has numerous bugs and glitches, it's still great fun, and I think the glitches actually add to the games fun.<br><br>

</div>
    </blockquote>

I agree