Dual Monitor Help Please!

TheD0N Feb 19, 2013

1. TheD0N

TheD0N The Don.
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Basically my second monitor is set to 1920x1080 but its sort of in the middle and isn't stretched to the full screen (the second monitor that isn't full screen is the one of the left)

Pics:
    this is what it looks like
    and this is the problem:
    [​IMG]
    Screen Settings:
    http://puu.sh/255Rn

If you know what the problem is and how to fix I love you. Also both screens are set at 1920x1080 which they support, and don't know if its relevant but the right screen (main) is connected with DVI and the left (secondary) is HDMI.

2. Deeked

Deeked 3 Percenter Gold Subscriber
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey m8. Use the settings on your monitor to adjust the screen size to your liking. Just look for the menu button on the screen. On my 27" Sammy Sync Master I enter the menu, go to size and position and finally adjust the H & V position. That will stretch or shrink to screen size to fit. Kinda like setting the safe area when starting a new video game for the first time. ;)

Let me know if that does it for ya.

L8tR

3. actualmanx

actualmanx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    check the monitor for OVERSCAN settings i have a tv and pc connected and that is how i fixed mine but being yours is a monitor im not sure just check for settings about overscan and try to disable it or enable if its off. hope you sort it