Dragons Dogma

LAYOUT Mar 1, 2014

1. LA

LAYOUT Newbie
    0/47

I need a hacked Save for Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (Ps3)!

2. SandMan694

SandMan694 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    what do you want done? alot of gold, bunch of hp? gotta let us know cuz i can make ya one

3. ch

chrasilis Newbie
    0/47

I wouldn't mind a Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen save for PS3 myself. I don't want to be overpowered to the point of breaking the game, and I don't want anything that would break any trophies, aside from stuff like gold if there's a trophy for that.

I basically want a nice starter save with all the gold I could possibly need, and anything that makes quality of life much better.

An example would be crafting materials, if there's anything like that. Anything that would require a serious amount of time investment to farm would be great.

After all, I don't *HAVE* to abuse any crafting systems, and I don't *HAVE* to equip uber items early on. I can just equip them when it feels right, or if I have trouble to keep the game moving at a brisk pace.

The idea for me here is that I want the game to be fun enough that I can go through it without stopping, and still do everything the game has to offer without being frustrated. I'm a veteran gamer, but I do get bored with these kind of games if I have to stop and grind for 50 hours, ya' know?

Anyway, I'm sure that's enough information, right?! Lol.

Let me know what can be done, and what you think would be good for my situation! Thanks man! :)