Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z DLC GameSave

NeroEx Jan 31, 2014

1. Ne

NeroEx Newbie
    10/47

HEEELP! Is it possible to get a Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Game Save with the 2 DLC Characters (Which were only available through pre-order) Super Saiyan Bardock and Super Saiyan Vegito?!?! And if not, will it be possible for somebody to put the dlc on usb and send it to me through email and I could put it on a usb through horizon on my profile?!?!?!

2. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    LIVE containers don't work that way. It's not going to be able to be resigned to your profile.

3. Ne

NeroEx Newbie
    0/47

Actually, it's possible to open up its contents and change it to your profile.

4. Renegade

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    .... You are talking with someone who has dealt with STFS since the very beginning. The DLC is not like a gamesave. It's a LIVE container, meaning it can only be used on a JTAG/RGH by unlocking it.

You cannot just resign it to your profile. Fair enough if it was DRM FREE. Then there would be no need to resign in the first place. By all means if you want to use it on your profile and "resign" it to it, then you are more than welcome to call up Microsoft and ask them for the private key so you can do it :)

5. Ne

NeroEx Newbie
    0/47

http://www.thetechgame.com/Archives/t=3983491/how-to-use-xbox-live-dlcs-on-nonjtag-consoles.html

6. Renegade

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    *sigh* Yet you are still trying to dispute this with me. For the last time, you cannot resign a LIVE CONTAINER TO YOUR PROFILE!

If that was the case, we wouldn't be needing an RGH/JTAG or license transfer to play DLC and XBLA games and we would not be having this conversation right now.

Furthermost, you just linked me to a TTG thread......a site filled with CoD kiddies that don't know anything other than the technique of copypasta and the usage of other people's programs that they get from other websites to think they are 1337 h4xx0rs.

I think you may want to do some research regarding the public key and the private key and a crash course on STFS and how resigners actually work.

7. Ne

NeroEx Newbie
    0/47

I made a topic BE FOR (but no responses -,-) on what was the safest way to MOD an Xbox 360 (white fat old one) and if I do jtag it would I be able to play online

8. Renegade

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Depends on dashboard version you are on and the manufacture date. You won't be able to play online with a JTAG without an external source that I won't be explaining.

9. Ne

NeroEx Newbie
    0/47

Ok and dang, I saw xblse , that's way too expensive.... so is it possible to jtag then un-jtag? So that I can go back online and not get banned?

10. Ne

NeroEx Newbie
    0/47

Oh and I mean, there HAS to be a way to assign it to your profile with messing with its contents with notepad.... I mean, cmon, it doesn't seem so impossible. I mean, what's the difference between a program doing It for jtag and MAN U ALL doing it?!

11. Renegade

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Of course, but if you're trying to unlock it and then go back to retail it won't work. It requires homebrew patches to be "unlocked"

No, there's not a way. As stated before, LIVE containers are SIGNED BY THE PRIVATE KEY, we don't and will never have access to the Private Key.

Again, JTAG/RGH unlock the content by forcing the license to be removed. We cannot do that on retail. Simple as.

12. da

daniloxp3602 Rookie
    10/47