Dragon Age 3 to Take Inspiration From Skyrim

Bezza Dec 21, 2011

1. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]
    BioWare’s Dr. Ray Muzyka has started talking a bit about the next Dragon Age game—and has made some interesting comments on where it may draw inspiration from.
    In a conversation with Wired.com, the BioWare CEO and co-founder talked about the importance not only of expanding what they had put together in previous BioWare games (both Dragon Age and otherwise), but also being aware of other similar games on the market and looking at what ideas and inspirations they’re bringing to the table.
    “[The next Dragon Age] is gonna have the best of features from the prior Dragon Age games, but it’s also gonna have a lot of things I think players are gonna find compelling from some of the games that are out now that are doing really well with more of an open world feel,” Muzyka told Wired.
    “We’re checking [Skyrim] out aggressively. We like it. We’re big admirers of [Bethesda] and the product. We think we can do some wonderful things.”

2. Al

AlucardChristian Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I bet they do admire the Bethesda guys because of their system. I mean who does not love free world exploring and OZM graphics? XD