Downloading 360 games on pc and transferring to xbox

Mikeman2112 Mar 30, 2013

1. Mikeman2112

Mikeman2112 Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Basically guys, i'm downloading Assassin's creed 3 on my xbox, but the download on my xbox is total crap! Is there any reputable site where I can download the game, and rehash and resign it to my xbox without microsoft banning my account etc?

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    No you can't just transfer them like that, you can ask a friend who owns the game to do a license transfer to your account, otherwise you will need to flash your disc drive with firmware to allow it to play backup copies burned on dual layer dvd discs, or purchase an "Xkey" which is a disc drive emulator that runs games from and external hard drive, other wise you can "RGH" your console and get the best of all things xbox, but RGH consoles can't go on LIVE ,,many methods,, all require disassembly of your console and some require solder and chips

hope that helps give you an idea of what your needing ;)

3. Mikeman2112

Mikeman2112 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ah balls, ah well worth a go :L Nobody I know owns the game sadly, my xbox is just really weird lately and the download speed is way below what it should be, live keeps randomly cutting out on the xbox only, and background download only lasts for about 20 mintutes :(