Xbox
    [​IMG]
    CnC?​

2. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    im not entirely sure what you are going for, but i will just CnC what I see.

[​IMG]

1. The pink. While the effect looks kind of cool, it would look better if you couldnt see that line. It makes it look poorly made and sloppily edited.

2.Along with the colors, the sudden change from hazey pink to black and white need a more subtle color change, that change really stands out and looks off.

3. Text is barely ledgible, and quite honestly, looks really off with the clipping mask you have.

[​IMG]

4. Text end looks too high quality compaired to the background. The E needs some work blending into the background to make it not pop and make it seem more fluid.

[​IMG]

that pink is a very deep pink and really stands out. It is advised to make it a little duller and work with the lighter shade of pink you have on the left side.

------

please keep in mind I am not trying to rip you apart. This is the CnC I give to people. In-depth and picking out all the flaws I see as a GFX artist. Some people cant handle this kind of criticism, but I hope you understand it is how I operate, as I believe no one can get better unless people really critique their work and not just say, "oh ya that looks really cool".

3. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey man thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to work on that stuff next time, I appreciate the comment.

And I've been making graphics for 3+ years, I'm used to cnc, no need to go soft on people, I hate when people say "10/10 it's awesome" and its a avatar with plain text.