Don Mattrick defending Alway's Online

Menov Jun 12, 2013

1. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Read these PS4 selling comments about Always Online from Microsoft's head :ass: Don Mattrick :|

Microsoft has responded to complaints about the Xbox One’s online requirements by suggesting that those that don’t like it can stick with their Xbox 360.
    Speaking to GameTrailer’s Geoff Keighley, Xbox chief Don Mattrick said, "Some of the advantages of having a box that is designed to use in an online state, to me is the future-proof choice.”
    He continued, “Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called Xbox 360." :eek:
    When asked by Keighley if that was his message to consumers disappointed by Xbox One’s connected nature, Matrick replied, "Well, if you have zero access to the internet, that is an offline device.”
    “I mean, seriously, when I read the blogs, and thought about who's really the most impacted, there was a person who said, 'Hey, I'm on a nuclear sub,' and I don't even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I've gotta imagine it's not easy to get an internet connection." :GTFO:
    "Hey, I can empathize, if I was on a nuclear sub, I'd be disappointed." :cray:

Full interview here:
    Speaking to GameTrailer’s Geoff Keighley

2. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am utterly shocked at MS and their negligence. Seriously? Your response to the uproar of hardcore gamers not wanting the next generation console online is to say..... Well since you dont want to be online or if you can't get a connection, you can stick with the last generation console.

Good job microsoft. Good job. I applaud you and your stupidity. This not only is a stupid marketing ploy, but it is a huge FU*K YOU to the gamers.

3. Menov

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Agreed ;) Microsoft is just following suit. Every two generations, the current console kings(Microsoft) get the big head and try to much with too much change and get beat out by competitors.

Nintendo and Sega did it to Atari - late 80's

Sony did it to Nintendo (Sega screwed themselves with Saturn) mid 90's

Microsoft did it to Sony - 2005

Sony will return as the king as it does it to Microsoft 2013 :)

4. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    they are mad at people who downloaded games for free i guess XD now they are ruining fun from everybody

5. Menov

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    want a piece of the used market sales to.