Do you have a JTAG or RGH? Looking for some money? Like GTAV? Read....

LrageQUITs Dec 27, 2013

1. LrageQUITs

LrageQUITs Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello Everyone,

Why the world goes crazy in GTAV for the whole DNS servers ect, I am looking for something more old school, If any of you have JTAGS, RGH's ect this could be the place for you, Im looking to pay for some vehicles, yes thats right i WANT TO PAY for someone to get me some vehicles,

These are not the easiest e.g. but they are original, for example i once had a utility truck, which was green and had an invisible back, however it was still there it was just coloured transparent.., One vehicle i am looking for is an invisible Entity XF,

I am not into sharing these vehicles and i will not give them away to anyone so if anyone is willing to help or experiment with me id be willing to pay for there loyalty and services to not spread them about and keep them between me. I used to be Chrome X Mods best customer, spending hundreds on GTAV then i lost all the vehicles with the patches such as having a Pink city bus in my garage, and yes that bus that was on youtube was mine, same number plate, i trusted the wrong people and it went public, thankfully for a few hours before the update.

This is why i am looking for someone who can edit standard vehicles with me.

P.s. Admins im sorry if this is in the wrong place, however since i am requesting mods i believe it is in the correct place?

Thanks

2. bdh2016

bdh2016 SCAMMER BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ill help you try and get some as i want some cool cars also :)

3. LrageQUITs

LrageQUITs Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Cannot close topic as wrong section