DLC corrupt

RavenFaust Oct 3, 2012

1. RavenFaust

RavenFaust Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Im trying to figure out why when i go to play some DLC content i downloaded and put on my usb, it says corrupted?

Im trying to get red dead redemption undead nightmare i downloaded from 2 different sources and ,same problem each time. What am i missing? Should i make a new folder for the DLC and then add it?

Please Help.

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Are you doing this on a Jtag-RGH console? ,, unless it's disc based content I don't think there is anyway to use "downloaded" DLC on a retail (legit) xbox without transfer from another account etc

(someone please correct me if wrong,,I only deal in Jtag,and don't do much with retail stuff)

3. RavenFaust

RavenFaust Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ya i have the game of the year edition but the disc that has the DLC is scratched to hell, i saw some video on youtube of it being done, but i did not consider the Jtag :| looks like my fail lol , still there could be a way i think.. maybe?

4. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah on Jtag-RGH it's a swift swap,,sounds like your only choice would be to get a good copy of the disc,,from what im reading that games DLC reads from the disc not stored on the HDD.

best of luck man ;)