DICE lists the top 22 Battlefield 4 issues in new bug tracker

NaCLy AF Dec 11, 2013

1. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    DICE has outlined 22 of the most common bugs affecting Battlefield 4, and detailed the steps it's making to resolve the issues.

"We at DICE have a long tradition of supporting our games and our community well after the release of a title," wrote DICE's Tommy Rydling in the post. "While millions of players are enjoying Battlefield 4, we are aware that some players are experiencing issues with the game."

"We always work with trackers for our games internally which enables us to track and fix bugs as quickly as possible. We've never made it external before, but this seems like a great way to keep you constantly updated on how we're progressing."

Many of the more frustrating bugs--such as single-player save data being routinely wiped on PS4--make an appearance, with issues spread out across all of the game's platforms. DICE's issues are demarcated into three categories: fixed, fixing, and investigating.

Being currently fixed are the EMP blur effect, the remnants of the one-hit kill bug, a loss of single-player progress, and getting stuck in killcam. A bug which represents the majority of crashes on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC is also currently being fixed.

Last week EA said that all work on future projects and DLC at DICE has been put on hold while the developer works to iron out the numerous problems that have blighted Battlefield 4 since launch.

DICE's full tracker for Battlefield 4's top issues be found here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670203355766/

"We’re committed to fixing all issues in this tracker (and more)," concluded Rydling.

Source: GameSpot

2. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    "a loss of single-player progress" this.... this is the fucking issue for me. im glad i finished the damn campaign before i lost my gamesave again