<Diablo III> Out of Date.

Dawns Sep 11, 2013

1. Da

Dawns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello,

I am currently struggling with an issue and I would like to ask the XPG Community for help.
    All I know about my XBOX360s is that it is flashed with LT 3.0 and running Diablo III [NO DLC] works fine.
    I do not have any pre-order items so I went browsing the web and found XPG.

The Issue

I have downloaded a couple of save games/account.dat from this forum.
    Putting it on stick > HDD worked well, after some struggling ofcourse.
    But then I encountered an issue on all of the save-games.
    It says I need a newer version of the game in order to load the save-game.

My game is currently running on C1.0.0.17993. Any help is appriciated.

Kind Regards.

--
    The Solution
    Credits to Daffchilly

After reading Daffchilly's comment, I tried it and it worked flawless.
    So here is what I did.

- Get the Diablo III Title Upgrade. I picked the Region Free file just to make sure it worked.

- Check out the tutorial if you don't know how to inject Title Upgrades. [Link]
    You do NOT have to Rehash or Resign this file. This is where I struggled a bit.

Transfer the file to your XBOX360 HDD and voila! Simple as that.
    Note: You do have to Rehash or Resign the Save Game that you have downloaded.

Thanks again, Daffchilly, and I hope this will help other gamers that run in to this issue.

Sharing is Caring, Cheers!

2. pa

patricsjc Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    me too

3. wa

walkerbho Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    me too

4. IH

IH8UALL Guest

The only thing I can think of is the saves you downloaded have the infernal helm dlc. Which you do not have downloaded on your xbox. Maybe try one without the DLC.

5. Da

Daffchilly Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If the savegames were saved with Title Update 2 activated then you also need Title Update 2..
    When you try to start a Diablo 3 save without any TUs that was saved on a Console with TU for Diablo 3 activated then that's exactly the message that comes up.

That's the only thing I can think about.

Hope it helped!

EDIT (yes i actually found the edit button in Tapatalk :) )

Just google "how to install title updates horizon" and check the first link that comes up..
    There's a description on how to install TUs with horizon..

If you don't know how to download a TU just google "xbox 360 title updates" there you can search for the Diablo 3 Title Update.. (Site is called xbuc, first link that comes up in google)

Cheers

6. Da

Dawns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you Daffchilly. It totally worked and I have edited my thread with the solution.

Kind Regards.

7. Da

Daffchilly Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You're welcome :)

Good Job on editing and adding a solution!

Cheers, Daff

8. Da

Dawns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It would be stupid if I were the only one encountering this problem.
    So I have added the solution for every other gamer that encounters the same issue.
    I got some help, now I help the others. Sharing is caring, right?

9. t1

t1op Newbie
    0/47

I have also had this problem but can't seem to solve it. (Also an appropriate Thread title since I hope to receive a response to such an old thread. But, hey, I bought the game recently so this is not an old topic for me; and despite several persons having this problem, no one has posted anything but basic title update procedures which work for me with every other game, but not this one.)

I have tried each of the methods above (live, manual directory installation to the cache, modio and horizon injection and copying to hdd through nxe, direct download from FSD), but can't get title updates to become active except through xbox live. I try to activate the title update through FSD, but the game still shows no title update at the title and no downloaded save will function since they were all made by people with title updates.(Please note this problem is only occurring with Diablo 3. I have no problem with TUs for any other game.) This is problematic for me since I like to system link with jtags and rghs that cannot go live. Is the problem FSD? Is there something I missed or haven't tried yet? It appears that others have only had to follow proper TU instructions, yet they are not working for me with this game. Please someone help me! I've searched online for days and tried every possible avenue I found suggested, and after hours upon hours of trying different methods, I can't find anything that works other than XBL, which, is just not an option for the JTAG/RGHs.