Diablo 3 - All in One

CagedData Sep 11, 2013

1. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Over the next week or so I am planning to build an all in one save for everyone in the community. The problem is that I cannot personally mod certain things to allow some time to be saved in doing this. I am looking for a few saves to help me with this.

What I am looking for is listed below and from these saves I can try to cram them all together.

- A single save with one of each character that has been modded. [Level 60(100) w/Maxed Stats]
    - Each of those characters must have a unique name, nothing special, but nothing like "mage" etc.
    - A save of which has some blacksmith/jeweler plans on it. [must be in item form]
    - Any saves that have some nice legendary/set gear on it. [Will move them over manually]
    - Looking for someone with RGH or Jtag.

When I have started the save building process I will upload a save in another thread and keep it updated regularly. Looking forward to getting help from the players around here.

Note: Please do not tell me there are others out there as I am fully aware of this, the reason I am doing this is because the others show to not have much thought into them. Either they are a mess, organization wise or they just don't seem to suffice with what they offer. This is why the "plans" must be in item form because I will be moving them all to one(1) save.

2. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've already started a Blacksmith/Gemcrafter plan save, It's still a WiP so it's getting larger.

One issue I see with this save in progress is that not many people want modded stats, so maybe do one with and without.

Also remember to give credit to everyone who helps you out, including peoples saves that you get things from.

3. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My plan was to create a save that would work with 2 of each character. Modded then Non-Modded. But those were the part that I was going to manually do by runs with friends. The modded part is mainly what I needed help on, and then finding all the plans for BS/JC.

So, there would be a total of 10 characters on the save maxed level. 5 modded stats and the others would be 100% legit. Just wanted to offer the extra in case some wanted to just mess around sometime.

4. po

powerofdark Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    This is a really nice idea. Lookin forward for your updates on the project!

5. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Still looking for players to help fill the order on this save for a release. Anyone interested in helping out please let me know via reply or XBL.

GT: CagedData