Diablo 3 - All in One (Help Needed)

CagedData Sep 24, 2013

1. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As you may have seen my last post about putting together an Ultimate save for the community, there has been a bit of a struggle lately due to the mass amounts of modded gear going out.

Many of us, including myself have been hard at work to get all plans and all classes perfectly geared. This is of course without the modded weapons and armor. We are still working to find the best rolled items and if anyone has some pretty good stats on some items don't hesitate tossing them my way if you would like to help out.

With this being said, we are not really looking for anything extremely specific but those items that have the perfect rolled stats on them. Whether they be set or random we are looking to upgrade for all classes.

Anyone willing to help out with this save please let me know via message here or GT: CagedData. Just make sure to let me know where you are coming from please.

Note: Any professionally modded weapons we will also take to add to the saves but please no trash as we see some poorly modded items out there already.

2. De

DefunctDeer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Was doing my Demon Hunter for a bit he's 500k Dps 125k Vit Unbuffed