Destiny: Bungie listens to the community

XPGSaints Aug 17, 2014

1. XPGSaints

XPGSaints XPG Donator Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    We all know Bungie made destiny with Activision. I asked many people if they will buy it or not. I had a lot of positive answers.
    Destiny, like many of you may know, is a new type of FPS.
    A huge adventure to live with friends and various type of people.

After I played the beta (it was a real beta), I was disappointed with some things about the matchmaking like many fans. They asked Bungie (the best part) and Bungie listened!
    They answered many questions about the beta and the most famous question about the beta guardian wipeout.
    Yes, they wiped the progression of every guardians made on the beta.
    They told us they will fix some vehicles (who are too much OP).
    "We’ve been asked many times if this was a real Beta. It was. We learned a lot from your participation, and we’re going to tweak, adjust, and in some cases, make some significant alterations that ultimately mean your Beta Guardian can’t go home again." Deej said.

People were asking why the level cap is 20.
    Well it's not really 20. In each classes, there's subclasses. The intire level is more based on the epic gear you can find and the subclasses you take to level up. The gear have no limits, to normal stuff to exotic stuff "We have exotic arms and armaments secreted away – adventures you can barely imagine right now".
    The gear system is based on World of Warcraft and Borderlands I can say.
    • Normal piece of equipement: White
    • Common piece of equipement: Green
    • Uncommon piece of equipement: Blue
    • Exceptionnal piece of equipement: Purple
    • Exotic piece of equipement: Orange
    You can make a clan (become real with at least 4 real members) and play in a fireteam in freeroam or in the crucible!
    The beta was great but the game will be more. Bungie told us the universe will continue to grow up. They want us to feel "like at home" in this game. I suggest everyone to grab a copy!

Will you? ;)

* Beta participants will recieve a special emblem!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  2. GrimsReaper

GrimsReaper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is fireteam going to be like firefight in halo? Or will there be anything like a co op where you have wave after wave of enemies? I also hope they add theater mode. I will defo be playing this and if they let us play early online I will.

3. XPGSaints

XPGSaints XPG Donator Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GrimsReaper" data-time="1408469845">
    <div>
    Is fireteam going to be like firefight in halo? Or will there be anything like a co op where you have wave after wave of enemies? I also hope they add theater mode. I will defo be playing this and if they let us play early online I will.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    At the moment, you can be in a fireteam with 5 more people (6 max for matchmaking).<br>
    4 people is the max on freeroam/exploration/co-op.<br><br>
    You will be able to start playing online on 9th.