Not open for further replies.

Deadlight | Games With Gold

Skeleton Apr 17, 2014

1. Skeleton

Skeleton Newbie
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Deadlight is the newest free game you can get with the games with gold program.​
    This game will be available to get for free until the first day of the next month because a new free game will be released for free!​
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:​
    Release Date: August 1, 2012
    Original Price: $15
    Rating: 8.5 (by IGN)
    Age Rating: M for Mature
    Developer: Tequila Works
    Game Description:​

Deadlight is a 2D "cinematic puzzle platformer" from developers Tequila Works. It was released on Xbox Live Arcade on August 1st, 2012, as part of Microsoft's "Summer of Arcade" promotion.
    Set in post-apocalyptic 1980's Seattle, players control Randall Wayne as he flees, fights, and puzzles his way through a bleak zombie-filled 2D environment. While the game has some survival horror aspects, the developers insist this is not another zombie shooter.
    What are your thoughts on this months free game?

2. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I've been playing this since yesterday. Me being a fan of puzzle platformers. I think it's a really good game and whoever hasn't tried it yet, definitely should.

I'm naturally good at puzzles and such, so I haven't found any of it hard as of yet (Don't know what it'll be like for others)

If you liked Limbo, definitely give this title a go. It has zombies! What more can we want :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.