Dead Space - Maxed Out and One Gun Achievements No DLC

Manjot609 Feb 7, 2013

1. Ma

Manjot609 Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys all the files I have found on this site for dead space has dlc attached to them and can't be used. Can anyone please help me out and get me a save file for the Maxed Out and One Gun achievement WITHOUT the dlc. Its really annoying to have that dlc attached there.

2. Zack117

Zack117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I need the same one, and also a save for the Epic Tier 3 Engineer achievement.

3. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    omg i know exactely how u feel m8, nothing is more irritating than finding the perfect save set than wtf... won't work cause a bunch of annoying ass dlc in the way, used to piss me off something fierce with bl2, wish i could help u out but i don't have the original dead space anymore.

4. Zack117

Zack117 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you, I appreciate your concern but after a little more searching I've found my needed saves... that's why I love XPG!

I was looking for the "One Gun" and "Epic Tier 3 Engineer" achievements and used following threads successfully just now:

One Gun:
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/40200-dead-spacexbox-360-gamesave/#.UTK6KleA5ig

Epic Tier 3 Engineer:
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/13072-dead-space-epic-tier-3-engineergamesave/#.UTK6b1eA5ig

Just needed to beat the final boss 2 times, one time for each achievement and let's be serious... the final boss is very, very easy. Not that I am complaining, these saves are great and I appreciate the work of the creators.