Not open for further replies.

Unresolved dead island character is dead and the living are sad

energyrick Jun 24, 2013

1. en

energyrick Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    A corrupted file has left my grandson in a tiff. He is 7 but, pardon me, we do turn the sound down and the bikini's aren't that bad. I found this site looking for a fix to the corrupted file and was led to this little monster of a file. I downloaded it but haven't the slightest idea how to use it. I have a couple xboxes and machines on xp, vista, and 8. Is there a walk through? how do I go from the pc to the xbox? I'm reasonably comfortable with computers but is this to much? If I could mod a game or two it would be incredible. Sniper two would be nice. It would be nice popping a couple bad guys that frequent the servers.

2. g19smoker

g19smoker RGH Proness Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    do u mean xbl profile or game or you d/l a file but don't know what to do with it.?

3. en

energyrick Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    His character save was corrupt and he just quit because he didn't want to back through 37 ups. I see wheere the revolution is touteted as doing most anything but what do I do with it and how? Are their any instructions for these tools? I appreciate your help and please forgive my ignorance.

4. g19smoker

125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    right first off that save game file is no good now, you need to start your game and make a save file.2nd then put it onto a usb drive and go to settings then storage/ hard drive then move the file over to the usb.3rd now plug the usb in to your pc/lappy and run 360rev and look for the game you want ie your save game you want to mod.then just drag and drop files over if needs be you have to copy your id,s and all other info copy and past then, save and rehash and resign put back on to usb and then put back in xbox. Oh all so have a look at the site there are lots of cool ppl here that can help to.

5. en

energyrick Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    "copy your id,s and all other info copy and past then, save and rehash and resign put back on to usb and then put back in xbox."

Will this be apparent when I get to the point it's required? I assume the rehash is simply a new build of the file but what is the resign? I'm 55 grey ones so wisdom I have, just not all of this new "tech knowledge". Don't take up all of your time with me but is their a youtube or something that can walk me through?

6. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Right first u need a mod tool like 360rev which u can download here.. http://www.xpgamesaves.com/pages/360revolution or other mod tool u can use like Modio, Horizon, to rehash and resign yr ID's to the modded save/new save to make the xbox think it's yr save.

" now for first time user of "rehash and resign" it's 100% recommended that u have only 1 save on the USB/HDD this will make it 100% Easyer for u to do the "ID's" thing."

Modio user...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cksz4sbcQV4

Horizon user....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk6W7igoWg

360Rev user...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytTrThCHqkc

7. g19smoker

125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    thank you shadow good guide there.

8. en

energyrick Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    And a big thankyou from me as well. I need to do some research. Do I need a cable or a USB to do the actual moving from Xbox to Pc to Xbox? I think this would be the only piece I have to leave home to get? All else is right here on the site. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.