Tags:
  1. NLGxXinsidiousXx

NLGxXinsidiousXx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi i wanted to get your guys opinon on the a video game i am desgining. i have just got done making the 3D HD Dead Action engine. the game takes place in every part of New York city. You name its in there. its a little like dead island...but yet again its not. i have it to whatever you find such as weapons you can do what every you like to it. no blueprints required. there are alread set weapons that you can make but you also have the option to make the weapons as you think it should look like. The only thing that is the same as dead island is the choice to do the story line or the side missions. there are three main cars that you can choose from, which are 4 door heavy duty truck, a EVO, or a Rolls Royce Phantom. There are gonna be alot of dlc coming out for this gamr such as deadly vechiles with guns attached to them. let me describe the types of zombies that are in this game.

PsyhcoPath- a Zombie from the mental hospital(charges at you because he is traped in a straight jacket)

Saw ****- 8Ft tall zombie with a long tounge. he grab you with his tounge and starts to kill you with his
    experimental hands with are circular saw disk hands

Infected- your average normal zombie. (harmless when alone but when in groups the will attcked with speed
    and presicen)
    Bulldozer- Think of the tank in left for dead...that this dude.(he only comes when dadys little girl feels threatened)

Daddys little girl- She is like the witch in left for dead..but a little girl...(she wont attack you at all-she will give you a warning by saying"if you come closer i am going to call my daddy" whe she summons her dad all four multiplayer characters say" God fucking damnit...(the player that persude daddy little girl)..look what you did...
    now her dad is coming run for you life!!!!!!!!"

gypsy- She is a whitch and has the power to teleport. she was dunk into radioactive waste.

There are Five Charcters to choose from and here they are:

Bobby "Gunslinger" Jones- Rage= 84 rounds in a golden desert eagle

Richard "Thrash and Slash" Jonhson- Rage= dual wields to kantas for 2mins

Lisa "Explosion Girl" Micheals- 15 Rounds of a RPG

DJ "Throws alot" Mixer- 20 sticky gernades

5 Character(You get to create you own character and you can choose what rage you want)

I will be making a link when this video game is done....i have picked 25 numbers and worte them down...if you want to be the owner of the modding tool for this game leave a number in the descripition. i let you know how has won on august 30th...tho the mod tool wont be availble untill the game comes out....but the onle people that can use the mod tool are the co-founders. i am the founder of this and will be making these mod tool only work with co-founders information. this will include god mode, super speed, all guns in one click of a button, and much much more. So let me know what you think of this game so far.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Plot so far sounds fun, when can we see some screenshots of this game?

3. NLGxXinsidiousXx

NLGxXinsidiousXx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i am gonna be posting a link of the trailier when i get the bronx done....its almost complete but i am trying to make it look just like the real bronx with every little detail...you start off at the bronx by your self...and halfway through you meet up with the other 3 charcters....and that is where **** goes down...the first thing that happens is that cops, swat, the army, and everybody else rushes to the mental hospital and you and the other 3 charcters go see whats sup. so you sneek into the hospital to see what you can but come face to face with a horde of zombies including the psyhcopath....oh i forgot to metion the story line can ethier be play alone offline or with friends online....only the host can kick people because i hated how i use to get kicked from my own game on dead island...but the trailer should be done here in a like 2 months...because i am going to be leaveing a link for a demo of it free to every one on this site...cuz i have to see if it worth countinng

4. CopperniX

CopperniX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Game sounds like it could be fun.