darn phone lol

ecstatica2k7 Nov 26, 2013

1. ec

ecstatica2k7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so i just rooted my Motorola xt615 after looking around i come to find that you cant do the Canadian version of the phone ... so a little more looking around and i found a way but man was it a pain in the back side ..... the guide stated that it would take 10 - 15 mins max ...... ssssssssooooooo like an hour later i got it done ... and im not ashamed to admit that it scared the cr@p out of me at one point because the phone was doing stuff that it didn't mention in the guide .. lol ...... my samsung went alot smother to root .... do not like this stupid Motorola lol

2. Loot

Loot ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ( つ﹏╰)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Maybe you should get an iPhone! ;)

3. ec

ecstatica2k7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i use to have a iphone 3gs my problem is due to the place i work i go through phones pretty fast ( i work in a fabrication shop ) so i am working with steel / aluminum / galvalume ect ect ... & from time to time my phone does fall out of the holder and get kicked around quite abit ... i guess i made the move to andriod for 2 main reasons .... (1) cant stand the windows phone lol .... (2) android phones are cheap when i need to replace em ......... and that happens more often then i would like to admit lol