Custom Skyrim Save Request - Pre Character Creation

brianlusk13 Jan 10, 2014

1. br

brianlusk13 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys, I have been looking everywhere and I cannot find a save editor for skyrim that allows you to edit stats. So, I was wondering if someone could create me a custom save for xbox360 with the following specifications

- Has to be pre character creation - I want to be able to choose my race and appearance and play through all the of the game
    - I would all skills at level 100, with a correct amount of perk points. - I basically want to play through the hole game with max stats and perks. To be clear, if this is possible, I would like the perk points unassigned, so I can spec myself the way I want. I do not want every single perk unlocked. I want to keep this game as legit looking as possible.
    - Health magicka and stamina should be bumped a little bit, but I DO NOT want insanely OP levels of these. Something like 400 or 500 of each. I want the game to still be a challenge.
    - And maybe just some gold ~ 50,000 maybe. Just so I can buy gear that will match my level.

If this is even possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Kudos2Kurn

Kudos2Kurn Kener
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There's a skyrim character creator mod tool floating around you can try. Do the quick search and look through the forums and downloads tab to find it. Let me know if that works for you ;)