Could someone make some changes to my Xbox Skyrim save?

Xsoldierm55 Jul 27, 2013

1. Xsoldierm55

Xsoldierm55 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have well over 100 hours on this save file and i love it but i started it using a Pre CC file that had +50000 to health stamina and magicka and +900 to all skills. This is all great but im playing on legendary mode and its not even a challenge. I want a challenge again from the game but i still want this character so could someone possibly jsut remove the extra 50000 from the health stamina and magick? and if its not too much trouble could you also remove the +900 from all the skills? iv been able to go legendary with the skills many times but it always resets to 915 instead of 15 so leveling to 100 is basically pointless except for perks. im level 271 from leveling normally so please don't change anything else besides those few things. Im standing without anything in my inventory or on my body in the middle of whiterun so hopefully dlc stuff wont interfere. Heres the link from media fire for the save file.
    link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3t5r636nf63m6wl

Thanks :) if theres any issues and im not responding on here my email is mtrsoldier55@gmail.com.