Could anyone please create a tut for rgh using DGX R.I.P method, using demon and coolrunner 3 only?

savstar Mar 11, 2013

1. sa

savstar Newbie BANNED
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi,

Just been looking into the RGH scene, and it now appears that I do not have to purchase the DGX chip to retrieve my CPU key for my Trinity Slim console on latest dash.

There has recently been released, a bunch of .ecc files for all consoles, called DGX R.I.P by a group of modders, who do not wish to be named. I have recently acquired these files via downloading them.

However, just wondered if someone who has the experience of using this method to retrieve the cpu key, could possibly point me in the right direction, or create a NOOB friendly tutorial on how to do this.

As the only things I will possibly need to acquire to RGH my console would now be:

Xecuter Demon Slim
    Coolrunner 3 Pro version - <My preference
    DGX R.I.P .ecc trinity file to flash to stock nand, once the nand has been dumped from the console via demon.

So please correct me if I am wrong.

1. I would first of all need to install my demon slim chip

2. Then dump the stock retail nand from the console using the demon, as I would not need JR programmer v2 or other nand reader, as demon has this ability to read and write nand.

3. Next I would need to retrieve my CPU key? by adding the trinity slim .ecc file to a copy of my stock nand?
    then flash this to my console and boot into xell reloaded to retrieve my cpu key?

4. I would now need to program my coolrunner 3 pro, then either flash my stock nand back to my slim console, create a custom nand image from my stock nand and flash to the demons nand bank. Before before soldering in the coolrunner 3 pro and the rest of the demon, before booting the console?

The above is just from possible info I have gathered, so if anyone can clarify this, then your help will be much appreciated. Thanks ;)

2. splatsters

splatsters PS3 Section Mod Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Right i can help with the part of not using a dgx chip as i had to do one the other day
    I had a cr3 lite Chip

I used the RGH - Ecc files supplied (DGX-RGX ECC + RGH Keyless ECC) you can find these in the jtag folder on the ftp we supply

I used the RGH Keyless ecc files for the trinity flashed that over using J runner (Infact i have a problem with the j runner app so i used nandpro)

wired in my CR3 chip (look on TX website or look at the image tab in the J Runner app)
    Bridge LK1 and LK2 and LK4 1,2

Switchs S2 1,5 on all others off
    then power up and you will boot to xellious and there you will have your cpu key

once u have that use j runner again to create the hacked nand file and flash that back to your console again using j runner

and there you have it If you get stuck and i'm on here you can holla me

splatsters is my skype name if u have it and need help ;)

3. sa

savstar Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    cheers for the help mate, I just downloaded the latest j-runner software with the required .ecc files to do this.

Should be a breeze really, only difference is that I think I will have to flash my stock nand back to my console after retrieving my cpu key as I will be using a dual nand setup, using a demon.

;)