COD Ghosts: TU7 Recovery XP Mod Tool FREE!

AAW Jan 20, 2014

1. AAW

AAW Developer XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This free download is a recovery tool for Call Of Duty Ghosts on the latest Title Update ( TU7). Created by AAW a 360Revolution developer, this is an easy to use recovery mod tool.

About Call Of Duty Ghosts:

Call of Duty: Ghosts is a 2013 first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward, with assistance from Raven Software and Neversoft, and published by Activision. It is the tenth primary installment in the Call of Duty series, and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. The video game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U on November 5, 2013, with Treyarch handling the port for the Wii U. The game's release date on next-generation consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is officially November 15, 2013, and November 22, 2013, respectively, to coincide with the console release dates. However, the game was released earlier for the PlayStation 4 from some retailers.

About AAW:

A budding developer and member of Team XPG also a 360Revolution developer. AAW strongly believes that all mod tools should be FREE and is a great addition to our development teams.

About AAW COD Recovery Tool:

COD Ghosts: TU7 Recovery/XP Tool
    Program Preview

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Version: 1.0

Virus Scan - Virus Scan
    WS.Reputation - because its not been verified by Norton as a popular file download!

Program Download has been added as an attachment to this thread.

View attachment: COD Ghosts TU7 Tool.rar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  2. cofresh

cofresh Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank-you for this, I'll check it out now.

3. ja

jaidono Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Would someone mod my account for me ? :D