1. Ad

AdhelaAwagowl Newbie
    0/47

Carla Bruni Sarkozy, France first lady, paired trendy lacy (and a tad racy) black tights with her cocktail dress for a state dinner at the Elysee Palace in Paris last night, raising quite a few eyebrows. I think she looks chic, but it would be nice to see her out of ballet flats once in a while. Stylelist
    But if the GOP's target market (prolifers) had their way, she would be forced to have any children she conceived. Now, I don't claim to have anything other than my own opinion, but can we really have it both ways? No. Prolifers should insist on care for all children and prochoicers should fight for us to stay out of women's bodies. I'm a prochoice individual, which means I support a woman's choice regardless of whether I agree with it or not. Not like we can change it, unless people really think going towards a system like the Chinese have for population control.
    Curiously, Margulies' first encounter with the Emmy Award is what put her on the Hollywood map back in 1995 when she won best supporting actress in a drama series.

Black Friday Uggs

Ugg Boots Black Friday

http://www.flourtownswimclub.net/cyber-monday-ugg-boots.html