Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Japanese Save Set
    File Submitter: BooBooKitty
    File Submitted: 14 Dec 2012
    File Category: Xbox Live Arcade Saves/SPGs
    save/spg: Save

I've updated the exsisting save set made by another user (unsure of his name but will update when i find out) and what i've done is placed the saves into the japanese game id and placed in my own updated save that includes the 2 familiars that where taken out of the US version that should unlock upon loading the save

Click here to download this file

2. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the xbl version includes the japanese version as well!!?? damn.. thats nice, was just about to buy it after hearing it was in the market, i got an editor, off topic question if u don't mind, i've never modded an xbl game, do you mod it like you would any disk game?

3. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There are 2 versions of SoN the US/PAL which is Symphony of the Night and the JAP which is Dracula X

If you have a JTAG or a RGH you can download it and play it via that way, also just so you know the editor that is up on here won't work with a japanese save i think because of the 2 other similiars that where removed from the western versions and also one more thing to take into account the game is ALL in japanese including the voices which sound so OTT :p

4. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    oh i really don't care about the jap version, just thought it was an awesome concept to have it on there.. my main concern is being able to mod it.
    :eek:hh: