Cant System link RGH and retail xboxes

vydex Dec 9, 2012

1. vy

vydex Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi all Im having major problems getting a retail and a RGH xbox 360 to system link. My son and I have been trying to play halo 4 campaign together and we have not been able to system link the machines to play. The following is the setup

1 360 RGH 1 coolrunner installed on dashboard 14719 booting straight into FSD 3.0rev 402
    with dashlaunch 3.04(500) also installed. ini settings for dashlaunch have been used with devkit on and off.

1 360 retail with dashboard 16202 connected to xbox live etc.

Halo 4 has both the latest and same TU on both xbox 360s. I have port forwarded and put both consoles into the dmz on the router we have which is a sagem ST 2504n . Both consoles are also hard wired into the same router.

I have also tried older versions of FSD and also tried launching the games from xexmenu all to no avail.

I have tried numerous things but cant get them to talk and its driving me and my son nutz. Could someone please give us some pointers as to what we could be doing wrong we would really really appreciate it thanks guys.
    Another thing to add is the fact I cant get link to work either and I have forwarded all ports etc but it does not recognise the router as a UPNP router which it is so not sure whats going on, any suggestions would be most appreciated thanks guys.

2. DRHONEY

DRHONEY Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have the same problem :wtf: