Cant System link Retail to RGH?

username0 Aug 30, 2013

1. us

username0 Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Today I was trying to system link my retail xbox to my rgh one. It has worked fine in the past but now they cant seem to find each other?

Both Xbox's are running TU14 (Black ops 2 Zombies)
    Both Xbox 's are connect to the same router.

The only thing that comes to mind is that my retail xbox has the newest dashboard updated could this be why?

Thanks
    =User

2. LOBSHEAD

LOBSHEAD So far gone , dont know the way back !
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    im pretty sure , both xbox has to be on same dash , i may be wrong , they both definatly have to have same TU , and if your RGH is running Freestyle Dash 3 , you will need to disable tth F3 plugin via the dash to connect to retail . hope this helps

3. us

username0 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I used to worked fine with the F3 plugin (and other plugins) enable. I really do think it is the dash but was wording if anyone has done it yet? (Update there JTAG/RGH to the new dash)

4. cornerpath

cornerpath Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    LIKE I SAID BEFORE FSD HAS A HORRIBLE BUG THAT STOP INTERNET CONNECTION ON YOUR XBOX,

THIS HAPPENED TO ME AT FIRST I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING I TRIED EVERYTHING UNTIL I REALIZED IT STARTED HAPPENING WHEN I WAS DOING LINK WITH FSD.

SO I DELETED IT AND IT WORKED.

ALSO THIS BUG WILL NOT LET YOU CONEECT ONLINE IF YOU HAVE STEALTH, BECUASE ME AND HIM WAS FIGURING WHAT WAS HAPPENING UNTIL I FOUND OUT IT WAS FSD