can't port foward my link please help

epilef1985 Sep 5, 2013

1. epilef1985

epilef1985 Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys i got something really special because i already tried everything and noting works firts thing when i play black ops 2 or mw3 and i hit the middle button it let see the rooms and games and even let me join to the match but we i go to the sytem link room on the game i dont see anything and i still joined but nothing appears on te game screen to play on link, im pretty sure that cuz since i got this rgh that was 2 weeks ago all that time tried and tried to pass the port fowarding test but it never passes te test WHAT THIS COULD BE IT COULD BE MY ROUTER? PLEASE HELP I LL LEAVE PICS BELOW OF MY SETTINGS SEE IF U CAN NOTICE SOMETHING WRONG ON THEM AND LET ME KNOW ANYBODY PLEASE,

Attached Files:

2. noneed

noneed Hitman Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Had a similiar issue. For me, the problem was I was running a third party router off of my FiOS router to achieve wireless N and the FiOS router's ports were closed. Are you by chance running a similar setup of multiple routers?

3. scousetomo

scousetomo Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Make sure on the games you play have got the latest tu for the game or you wont see any rooms also have you set up a account with link and in the plugins settings linked your username ect I have set up a few consoles now and even some didnt pass the some of the tests you could still see games and play and its better to hard wire to your router it makes things easyer than wifi I hope that helps a bit bro:mellow:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

One more thing in the link were you choose what game to join you need to press x to refresh the games list sometimes it takes a good few times as they never show up immediately I think thats ya issue

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

4. epilef1985

epilef1985 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yes i did all that friends i got and jqe360 account i put my user name and password and says successfully or something like that but i got to test my ports and they never pass no matter what i do and i do have the latest Tu. running for every game and i know they working cuz i create a match and it say dlc content, ima make i small video and upload it youtube and i will make a new post and i will put the youtube link i ll try to make it like 2 minutes long so if any one of u notice some let me know please only think i haven't look for is to check if im behind other router i only have one is a tplink wr740n if someone knows haw to check if i am behind other router please let me know THANKS GUYS

5. epilef1985

epilef1985 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [sharedmedia=core:attachments:2704]

6. noneed

noneed Hitman Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Which service provider delivers your internet to you? That might help determine if there is another firewall in your path.

Also try under port forwarding: use upnp and create two entries, call them something like Link1 and Link2. Under Link1, try port 3050 for the external port and 3050 as internal using both (or all) protocols and directed to your xbox's specific ip address. Under Link2, do the same but use port 3051 for external and internal ports. That should set you up as far as the router is concerned, the only other obstacle would be the modem/router that delivers your internet having a firewall for which you would have to login to the administrator control panel and create a DMZ for the tplink router. A DMZ will allow unrestricted internet access to the device you specify (only do this if the other device has built in security, which the tplink should have).

7. epilef1985

epilef1985 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks guys im done with this crap i cant get it to work i dont hAVE a modem only a wireless router i know if thats the problem thanks guys