Can someone make a Diablo 3 gamesave tutorial

FragTaLe Sep 19, 2013

1. FragTaLe

FragTaLe Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can someone please make a Diablo 3 gamesave tutorial using 360 revolution? I cannot get the saves to work. I am overwriting the original save with the r&r save. Then I put it onto the usb. And once I load D3, I press start and it tells me that my save has been corrupted, someone please help me. And I can't make an account on Horizon because it's not letting me connect to the servers. :dash2:

2. smokle

smokle Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    2 different links are already provided, me being a xbox noob when it cmes to gamesaving I even managed to figure out how to do this with both Horizion and 360 rev,

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/16999-tutorial-how-to-open-you-usb-drive-and-extract-a-save/ this one will show u how to open ur USB and extract the save

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/17000-tutorial-how-to-get-your-id’s-and-rehashresign-downloaded-saves/ this one shows you how to get the IDs and rehash your save ( THE REASONS U KEEP FAILING :) )

once u rehash ur save just inject it and move it back to ur system hdd.. bam works, if it doesn't your still messin something up

3. smokle

smokle Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    and with a comment like this, I hope no body assists you anymore, people attempt to help you and respond this way.. pft

4. Th

Thrallz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Despite your blatant disrespect for members who try to assist you, i suggest you look around the forums for solutions to this problem. If you would have bothered to read you would have noticed that when modding saves for D3 the game save becomes corrupted when you try to load it. To fix this, move it from your usb to your HDD, Cloud storage, memory card, etc.

Next time you are disrespectful to other members when they are trying to help you, don't expect help again.

5. pi

pizzonage Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Put one of your gamesaves on your PC then copy the 3 IDs then when you rip game saves use those numbers then you can run it off the USB. Done end of story if you still can't figure it out /wrist.

6. sy

sy5tem Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    what:? just what? i open my diablo 3 game save. its a nice 124kn diablo3 file . nothing can decrypt it....

how the hell ... i am not a ninja,

i have my save on a usb key. what program i use to get the save? wow