Can someone help me?

BanjoFan69 Nov 30, 2012

1. Ba

BanjoFan69 Newbie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I want to get a Tails Chao with the Omochao model type in my Sonic Adventure 2 Chao Garden. I found a SA1 Chao Editor made by someone named EmeraldLance and he says it's supposed to work with the Chao Garden data of both games since they are similar in structure. However, whenever I try to load my SA2 Chao Garden data in the SA1 Chao Editor Redux, I keep getting an error saying it is an invalid file. So, anyone want to help me? If you can fix the CRC32 Checksum in this file after modding my brown Chao to be an Omochao, please tell me how it's done so I can get the Chao I want to get. Thanks. View attachment Sonic Adventure 2 Chao Garden.rar

2. Ba

BanjoFan69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Anybody? A tutorial would be nice if people are just going to ignore me.......

3. Em

EmeraldLance Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    At the time, my editor didn't work with SA2. I said I would be adding support later down the line because of the similar structure, but it would have to wait until I could figure out the hash. However, now the editor works with SA2 saves, so you shouldn't get an error anymore.