Call of Duty, GTA 5, and Super Smash Bros. Top Three Games for November

Nasyr Dec 12, 2014

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    The NPD has recently released the top 3 games that will take the lead for all the rest of the games for the month of November. First to take the lead for this month is Call of Duty: Advanced Warefare. I don't find that too surprising as this is actually the first Cod I liked since the days of MW2. Now coming is second is Grand Theft Auto 5. I think this game has well over improved itself from the first GTA's that were to come out. And to take third is Super Smash Bros. Now I never really played this game myself but, I heard the decency of it was actually very fun and strategic all around.

Now the NPD doesn't averagely just release the top 3 games. It wants the gamers to know the top 10 and the soon top 3 games to take over. Well coming in 4th, 5th, and 6th are... Madden NFL 15, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Far Cry 4. Now coming in 7th, 8th, and 9th are... Pokemon Omega Ruby, NBA 2K15, and Assassins's Creed Unity. Which my personally thought on Unity is that you should get it. I mean they practically lied. You don't always play with your friends on missions only, "some." And finally coming in 10th which I think will hop the leader board is Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

So that being said, I wonder what the next game to come onto the leader boards will be? I was for sure surprised to find Pokemon on there as I never really heard of anyone playing it, but I guess people do. I think we will see Cod AW stay number one and Halo and the new Assassins's Creed Victory soon jump to the board places and knock some people out.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014