Call of Duty Ghosts: Nemesis DLC Release

Nasyr Aug 4, 2014

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    This final yet astonishing map pack will be available next week for Xbox One and Xbox 360 users. Check out there amazing video on this new exciting map pack here. Nemesis seems like a name with a demeanor, almost a feared name it seems. You could be expecting more map elements to interact with, along with some new creatures to be scared of in Extinction.​

As you can see in the video I linked.. There will 4 new multiplayer maps for gamers to run around and interact with. Also including a new extinction map to incline those dark map lovers. Not only will this be the final map pack for Call of Duty Ghosts, but it will be the start to a new look at the game. Now you may have been hearing me typing "interactions" a lot, well let me tell you about them..​

These 4 new maps offer a some what of a special, you can call it. The map known as 'Gold Rush' allows you to ride around the who map in a tunnel cart. The way they would transfer gold in and out of the tunnels. This cart moves pretty fast and I wouldn't doubt if they put gold in the tunnels for show. Showtime, Subzero and Dynasty offer quick gun-to-gun combat with other players. With roof top advantages and close up knife kills. Better watch your back!​

The new Extinction map is thrilling to see, but leaves me questioning? May there be new creatures to kill? How will this new episode effect day-to-day players as a general? Well I seeked out to find those answers for you and this is what I could find! Exodus is a sun lighted map full of deadly flocks of birds and killer animals. There is no set target, but there is survival. What you do is in your control, but what you don't do could be death.​

This new exciting map pack come out August 5th, 2014 for Xbox One and Xbox 360. Assuming PlayStations release date will be next week as of the 5th. Nemesis is £11.59 / $14.99 and is included in the £34.99 / $49.99 Season Pass. This DLC is exciting and may be a game changer for this final one and only Nemesis map pack!​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  2. xlikeable

xlikeable Newbie
    0/47

im done with ghosts lol

3. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ill only play the dlc cause i got hardened edition new for 39.99 lol comes with season pass lol

4. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="xlikeable" data-time="1407224180">
    <div>
    im done with ghosts lol
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Why's that?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="XIXIX" data-time="1407239490">
    <div>
    ill only play the dlc cause i got hardened edition new for 39.99 lol comes with season pass lol
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    That's a sweet deal!

5. LOBSHEAD

LOBSHEAD So far gone , dont know the way back !
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    DLC has already been leaked on another forum :) but no tu 16 for it yet