Call of Duty: Black Ops Coming To Xbox One Via Backwards Compatibility

Bullet Jan 23, 2016

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

The game we have all be waiting for will soon be coming to the Xbox One via the backwards compatibility feature, the game I'm referring to of course is none other than Call of Duty: Black Ops.
    How do I know this? Well simple Amigos, a DLC listing on the Spanish Xbox Store has let the cat out of the bag.
    What you don't believe me? Well here is how to check for yourself, simply switch your language and region to Spain 'Espana' on Xbox One, now find the listing for Call of Duty Black Ops' third downloadable map pack, Annihilation, on the Xbox Store.
    If you can't be arsed to change the language and region on your own Xbox One, then just check out the image on this article and you will clearly see that it shows Annihilation map pack for Black ops on the Xbox One. You can not actually download it right now though.
    Source: XPG Darkside

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Fingers cross :)

3. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thought what bout DLC? <.< BO1 got a crap load of maps I rather not pay for again.

4. Goth

Goth GTA V King! Lifetime Gold
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="XPGDarkside" data-time="1453586497">
    <div>
    WTB Blops 2 :p
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    we need both lol

5. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Yumiyashi, I got my addons for Minecraft that I ordered on the 360, on my Xbox 1. They showed up beside the game after I installed it, so that means may be they will do that for Blops 1, 2.