Borderlands worth buying again?

frankdatank Apr 5, 2013

1. frankdatank

frankdatank Goon
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Ok so I sold borderlands 2 about a month ago and before that didn't really play it since the last dlc game out (the jungle/big game hunting one) and barely touched that one because i was burn't out on the game. I mean I played through the game way too many times and have the season pass so i know this dlc is free. I heard they were going to add some more stuff as well but don't know if there is any truth to it.

This always happens to me, I'll have a game and not touch it forever and then right after I sell it they come out with a DLC or something to make me want it again... I know it's the same campaign just a lot harder but idk what I should do??? :(

2. Yun

Yun Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't know it just depends on what you feel like playing at the given moment. Like right now, my Borderlands 2 is just sitting in my game library. I haven't touched it in about 2 months. The last time I was playing it was when I got hooked on it. But now I seemed to drift off onto other games. Soon enough I'll get the urge to come back, and the new dlc will just provide more of an incentive to replay the game. So I always say its good to keep the game at least, so you can come back to it whenever.

I made the mistake of selling games that I now suddenly have the urge to play again.