Borderlands 2 Save (Level 50) *READ BELOW FOR INFO*

itzanthonnnyy Oct 7, 2012

1. itzanthonnnyy

itzanthonnnyy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This save contains a level 50 Gunzerker (yes this is a save that has completed the campaign with all side missions, this is also a compiled save that has many different skins, (not taking credit for this as I used many saves from other XPG members. This save also has almost all exploration achievements (apart from World Traveller, this is a really useful save if you are looking for powerful and legendary weapons.
    To get this save you must:
    1st, open up 360 Revolution or whatever program you use to change the IDs of the save (e.g horizon etc)
    2. Change the ids to match your profile, device and console ID.
    3. Rehash and resign
    4. Make sure the save name doesn't conflict with any of your saves (doubt it will because it is save 0032, hardly anyone will have that many saves)
    5. Inject it onto your usb drive/hard drive
    6. ENJOY
    If this helped please feel free to leave a comment and rep :)

This is my first ever contribution to other members of the site, hopefully many more to come!
    Also please feel free to leave me some feedback on this tutorial! much appreciated
    Thanks. Xbox Gamertag: xAnthonnnyy v, hit me up if you wanna play anything!

Save: http://www.mediafire.com/?yqeyh5bw37zjx9j

2. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no offence to you or any other people who make a package with other saves combined into one, but i dont see the point when in the single post "like dellboys" he has all the saves you would really need already in one post. in my eyes its just trying to get thanks +rep for someone elses work.

3. itzanthonnnyy

itzanthonnnyy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I understand where you are coming from, I did say 'not taking credit for this' I did all the campaign (including side quests), thanks for the input mate, like I said, it is my 1st ever contribution, thanks for your opinion, I respect your views, in time I will be like everyone else, building my own saves, not building on them. Thanks

4. sp

spadez Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I agree with pie, It would be different if you had taken someone's save and added new content or something but all you did was take a bunch of saves, beat the campaign, and called it your's (no offense). Next time you make a save, Make it more your own. Actually offer people something that they can't get from another gamesave. It's tough but do-able.

5. TheBobaTheFett

TheBobaTheFett Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is it possible to take this game save and turn the Gunzerker into a mechromancer with some modding tool? because if it is i would gladly use this save to do so and give rep.