Borderlands 2 PC save converted to Xbox using Gibbed's Save editor Help Request

DellBoy Oct 20, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As it say's above guy's I'm struggling to convert any PC saves to Xbox for Borderlands 2 I'm fine converting from Xbox to PC which is simple enough, using the extracted savegame.sav from savexxxx.sav then opened up within Gibbed's Save Editor, converted and then save back to the original or new save and transfer than straight to the save file directory on the PC as it doesn't have to be replaced back into the savexxxx.sav klike you do when modding Xbox save's. Can any guide me the right way to correctly converting PC to Xbox this would really help me and I know there are quite a few others wanting to know although they didn't make the topic lol. Thanks guy's

2. wa

war420 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yea im trying to find this out also

3. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Your better off using HxD... open up your game in HxD Delete Info and than paste your PC info into the xbox file and save. This is what i always did with oblivion and skyrim to move my saves. Just make sure you make back ups of both. Hopefuly this works for you. I know i did this with an earlier version of BL2 with the back pack mods so i know it works.