Borderlands 2 Modding Weapons

HLRLoyalty Oct 20, 2012

1. HLRLoyalty

HLRLoyalty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So today while using the new mod tool for BL2 i noticed that when making a weapon there are two seperate level modifications to chose from. 1. Manufacturer level and 2. Game Level.

My question is very simple, What does the Game level do? If i were to change for example CCx7 at Manufacturer level 50 and Game Level 50 to instead Manufacturer 50 and Game Level 120 would this in fact make the weapon stronger at level 50 or is the use of the "Game Level" Modification currently unknown?. Please respond and perhaps we can figure out what this does together and pass it on. This may resolve the issue of others wanting a level 1 weapon that does un-godly damage.

2. La

Latinking106 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As far as i can tell game level doesnt do much if anything at all. Since weapon stats are dependent entirely it seems on the level of the gun changing the game level won t do much. I tried it several times already and those are the results i got back. The higher the manufacturer grade the better the weapon stats.

3. HLRLoyalty

HLRLoyalty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks also one more thing. How do you mod your skills past level 5? ive tried putting them at 10 but nothing seems to happen

4. Ak

Akusha Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does anyone here have a conference call that do times 7 and a bee that is like a 50000 amp damage for the xbox want to kill terramorphus.