borderlands 2 mechromancer unlimited badass points

mo0 Oct 18, 2012

1. mo0

mo0 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i found a way to boost pretty much unlimited badass points

all i did was mod my mechromancer with a maxed out skill tree and made her a level 150. then all you have to do is kill something and you keep maxing out the "heal plz" challenge. in 1 hour i got like over 2000 badass points. the only bad part is having to listen to her callouts over and over again and also pressing the A button to assign the points. i used the 360 street fighter controller because it has a turbo macro. now my bad ass rank is over 3 million.

i don't know if this was already posted or not, if so sorry. i used gibbed's borderland 2 save editor so a big thanks to that guy for all his hard work.

2. KaptainKrunch

KaptainKrunch Compulsive Poster
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice find buddy!

3. Genruh

Genruh Genяυн | 15 years old.
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Been posted everywhere bro.
    I believe Dack was the first one to find this before the Save editor was even released, and a Tip, Hit the Start button, -> Options -> Audio > Dialog Volume to 0 and you won't her calling out all the time. ;)

Good find though man, helps a lot of people find it out because the other topics are usually buried. :)

4. OmegaMan

OmegaMan Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes it has been done before using a gunzerker with low level Tediore weapons against higher level enemies plus it can be done online with friends against the big ass thresher; it is a lot faster and looks legit.

5. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Mate this way here I tried and went from my legit 12,000 to 150,000 in about 5 mins if that check it out no need to mod anything just use his save and keep doing what he says over and over a friend of mine is in the Millions Badass Rank !
    http://www.xpgamesav...d/#.UIA9-2_A9WU

6. FallenEclipse

FallenEclipse Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I did something very similar to this but with a level 150 Gunzerker that I downloaded. All I did was aim a launcher at my feet and waited for my shields to start recharging. Once that happened, I would do it again. Works every time and I'm already over 6 million badass rank. I do agree that having to press the A button is a pain but definitely worth it. =)

7. mo0

mo0 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nice guys!

well the with this mechromancer way you can still get loads of badass points and with out any effort. just enjoy the game and let them stack up.