Borderlands 2 GPD and Achievements

M4H Sep 20, 2012

1. M4H

M4H Reset King Lifetime Gold
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So this should have been mentioned in GPD posts but was not if nothing else for people like me that do not have a lot of experience in GPD modding. The GPD that was released (I can't find the thread) had achievements already done however they would not show up as unlocked in the profile but they would show up unlocked in a profile editor.

For example, the test profile I used to test the GPD, you would not have the "Kill Chubby" achievement unlocked, but the modded GPD did have it unlocked. Well it shows as locked on dash and in game and you can do the task and it will NOT unlock. Reason it has already been unlocked on the GPD, it will show unlocked in an editor. So be warned.

This might be old news to everyone else and that's fine. But like I said for people that have not had any/a lot/common sense knowledge of GPD editing it was new to me. Thank goodness for backups. Make them!!

2. Dy

Dylan7262 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I didn't. Know this either.
    Thanks for sharing

3. x17dollarzx

x17dollarzx Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, if you delete your profile and then download it again, I think it might be fixed. I am not for sure though.