YouTube BOOSTING XPG YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR POSSIBLE MSP?

xDeM0nx Feb 24, 2013

1. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Earlier guys Promotions was trying to trade a method to boosting youtube views for 3 months of xbl but it ended badly then XPGBullet solved it by saying he would gladly give Promotions the xbl if he boosted a video on the xpg channel.

I pmed Bullet 2x about helping the channel more buy boosting it's channel views because what you all don't know is channel views are a main part of how most youtube channels get ranked and found and count for over 60% of your overall traffic. It's cool to have nice gfx layout,great content, but if you have like 200 channel views no one will ever find you.

My proposal to Bullet was to either get that same deal or work for some MSP to boost the channel views. I offer this services already in the market section along with may other great services...

below is screen shot of channel views at 250 i will update post once they increase
    [​IMG]

what do you guys think? the view system for channel is a lot slower than views system for videos as they update slower but they do update as you all can see. thank you for your time.