Blockbuster Not stocking Xbox One

Bullet Nov 16, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

After all the issues with PS4 such as sticking bumper buttons, dodgy HDMI ports,failed operating system,network issues, loud fans,red light of death I decided an Xbox One would be the way to go.
    Since i get an awesome discount from Blockbuster , and also be able to get my Xbox One early I decided I would give them a call.
    After speaking on the phone to my local Blockbuster, they told me that no Blockbuster stores will be stocking Xbox One or PS4 consoles due to the fact that they are going into administration for the second time.
    Anyone that has pre-ordered via Blcokbuster will need to write to: Blockbuster, Harefield Place, The Drive Uxbridge UB10 8AQ. Be sure to include your name, the branch where the order was made, order number and a copy of the receipt that was given when the order was placed.

Now if anybody knows a cheap outlet where i could maybe receive my Xbox early please let me know below.

Update: It seems the Blockbuster have made a deal with Microsoft and MS have decided to honor the pre-orders.

I'm still in the lurch though :(

2. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Glad to have you back Bullet ;) im pretty sure it was sold on every place by now lol i would try to see if amazon still has them

3. XPGHAZARD

XPGHAZARD BANNED BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Bullet is full of news today! <3

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Lol , I almost went there......

Dont be Skyping me in your Y front pants Coderp

5. lukeyd2k10

lukeyd2k10 Xbox360 Board Moderator Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's a kick in the teeth, how long will it take to get a refund?

There's literally no place that is still stocking Day One Editions, I've looked for my brother on every website I can think of (asda, tesco, sainsburys, Zavvi, HMV, Shopto,Argos, Simplygames, GAME, Amazon, Play.com, Very) and the earliest is the 6th of December I think.

Glad I got my pre-order sorted three weeks ago with Shopto, I was close to getting the Fifa 14 Edition with blockbuster until I saw this one on Shopto.

6. Actright

Actright Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I thought all Blockbuster store were closed for good several years ago. If you pre-ordered it most retailers Don't Charge the Card right away then just do a 24 hour hold to make sure you have the funds. If they did do a Charge you should be able to dispute it with your bank.