Blackdeath, new FPS from Darkworks

Bullet Jun 26, 2011

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

What is Black Death?

Black Death is a new survival horror from Darkworks.
    Black Death is the personification of the fear generated by the recent pandemics and the mistrust which has been associated to their supposed origins (natural apocalypse, scientific, industrial, or military ones… or else… ).

Our goal with Black Death is to go one step further by focusing the game on three essential elements: speed, fluidity and freedom of action, to offer the player a sensation of freedom and the possibility to create his own arsenal.

Pitch

Today, The American North East coast, a city is suddenly hit by a massive cloud of smoke.
    Mysterious swirls of this black smoke appear and infect everybody.
    This new disease is spreading all over the city making it a place full of sick people sunk into a comatose state.
    As they mutate into strange creatures with various powers and group behaviours, they start to become violent and invade the whole city.
    The player is a survivor who will try to stay alive and wipe out this scourge from the city.

Gameplay Experience: THE FOG PLAYS WITH YOU, PLAY WITH THE FOG

Survive in the fog
    Be Creative: Create your own chemical weapons and test them on your enemies
    Cure or kill infected you meet and choose your fighting strategy
    Spectacular: Have fun discovering a unique bestiary, and experiment with multiple weapons and devices
    Fight: Fast action, it’s difficult to kill, you must finish on contact
    Control the fog
    Discover the black death evolution

source:blackdeathgame.com

Attached Files:

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Trailer​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The next following screenshots were labeled "Bio network" followed by "We must find one of them..."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Included with the gameplay and survival screens are some concept art of a wrench and a demolished city:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ANNOUNCEMENT​

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

I hope its better than im alive because that game blows.

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

I love Resident Evil and that sort of survival horror and I'm looking forward to the new RE & also the remake but the more games like this the better as long as it's good like you say Bullet, I'll be looking out for this one.

5. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    looks alright, hope the gameplay is good :)
    will give it a play anyway hehe