Tags:

Black Ops Zombie Mod Problems

XxFIREHIVExX Aug 3, 2012

1. XxFIREHIVExX

XxFIREHIVExX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So recently, I put a mod for God Mode on COD Black Ops on the Xbox 360. I followed all the instructions and it was a pain in the ass and it worked, but I missed the last instruction, forgot what it was, and trashed the mod folder on my computer that I downloaded. It involved downloading a modded profile, signing into it during zombies on a second controller, and pressing the back button. After I saw it worked, I backed out of the lobby and went into Multiplayer. An Error message popped up, as shown as in the picture below. Everytime I've logged in since then this has happened when I turn on the game. I deleted the modded profile, and took the gamesave off, started a new one, but it still does this. I think the mod might've involved a modded GPD too, but I'm not sure. Please rely, I'm desperate for help. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. XxFIREHIVExX

XxFIREHIVExX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    At The Moment there is no gamesave on my Xbox to extract the GPD out of btw.

3. dave hudson

dave hudson Botty Destroyer XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you have used a modded Gpd and gone online with it mate then it looks like you have been banned from using there servers if your getting the error message.

4. XxFIREHIVExX

XxFIREHIVExX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It didn't notify me of being banned?

5. slich

slich Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i don't know if your banned, but if you got this from RSP then the tutorial said to make a profile, that means it doesn't have live access. But if you used your live profile it might just be because you actually can't connect to the servers. Try using another profile than the one you did the mod with, also when you do this there is a high chance you will be banned because you went to multiplayer. Stay offline and there will never be any problems with bans or connection. I was going to do the same thing today with my xbox live profile, but its just Black Ops and not Black ops 2..... same thing for ps3, sorry thought you were xbox.

6. VariantCam

VariantCam Creator of LAD Bible
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not sure if they have to notify you now if you have been banned, check your email that you signed up with on xbox and see if they sent you anything, If you went on Multiplayer could be a ban mate.

7. XxFIREHIVExX

XxFIREHIVExX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

8. slich

slich Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay, you are officially banned from Black Ops for using mods. Sorry i can't help you anymore but thats what happens what black ops players get banned. Black Ops 2 is coming out right now so if you're not banned on that be greatful. From Activision "Activision Customer Support will not be able to reverse any ban on an account." Sometimes you're s**t outa luck :(