Black Ops 2 Update Not Working

trester66 Apr 29, 2013

1. tr

trester66 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi im trying to update black ops 2 on my console banned xbox and I don't no if I put the title update in the right or wrong place but I keep getting an incomplete error when I piut the tu on my usb and look at the tu in the system storage...please help. if u can give me the instructions to the right TU and where to put it I thank u so much!!!!

2. po

pogowurst Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey trester,

did you already try the new XBUC Sync tool? It will put the TU in the right place for you.
    If you have a savegame of Black Ops 2 on your memory unit, it will also detect the right Media-ID, subscribes to it and will download the current update.
    XBUC Sync is currently in testing. It's a early release so please make a backup of your memory unit before using it.
    You can get it on the new beta page: http://www.beta.xbuc.net

3. BodilyZebra2

BodilyZebra2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    mabie it doest do title updates on banned consoles. i dont realy know much with Jtag, RGH or banned consoles so im just taking a leap of fate here

4. po

pogowurst Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Title Updates can be injected on every console, regardless if they are banned.
    I'm assuming the problem is solved if someone doesn't respond after a possible solution was given :)