Black Ops 2 - Ultimate Trainer v1.1 (v.29)

sT3pUp Jun 17, 2013

1. sT3pUp

sT3pUp Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I made this trainer already a long time ago, it was private but in the last few days, I was updating this project again to the new game version v29 and decided to make it open to everyone!

I spend many hours for that project and i did that all just by my own, so hopefully if you post that program in other forums, give me some credits at least!

[​IMG]

Feature-list (I can't list everything, because that would be too much for the moment)

• XP Booster - It can give you up to 3.5k XP per ROUND! You can choose by your own, how strong you wanna have the booster.
    • Weapon Unlocker - Camo & XP unlocker for every weapon. That means Specials, Secondary Weapons, Primary Weapons.
    • Challenge Unlocker - You can unlock almost every little challenge in this game, be car full, some parts will be reset because of the xp booster.
    • Combar Record Changer - You can change many things for your combat record, even more than just kills and deaths and that stuff!

How To:
    Start Black Ops 2 MP
    Start the Trainer
    Use Trainer ONLY in the Barracks not in the Lobby!
    AND don't use too many options at once, this can result in a game crash or in a connection error
    CLOSE Trainer
    Join a match
    Get 1 Kill
    Leave the Match
    Repeat (for example for the XP Boost)

If you using the XP Booster, make as many different kind of weapon classes with all possible perks and other stuff as possible. Don't use the same weapon with the same attachments twice. In may case it was possible to get 3k XP or more per round!

Be aware: You can change your hole stats with that program and it will be impossible to get back after!!

Virus scans

http://virusscan.jotti.org/nl/scanre...83c20018c1699d

https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/4...is/1371497074/

Credits @dharbert&zune for some addresses

Bugs? If you can find anything that doesn't work properly, you can write it right here or you can add me on steam (dude00187).

New features? Of course I would like to do more, if you have some good ideas just let me now [​IMG]

best regards
    spele100 aka shiggy100!
    [​IMG]Downloadable Files

2. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Any chance of getting a re-up ?