Tags:

Black ops 2 Modding help....Hi 2 u all

JaredMarquez Jan 8, 2013

1. Ja

JaredMarquez Newbie BANNED
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, I Just became a member Today And all the guys on here dont want to help me out with my Xbox 360 Problem And I was wondering If You could Get some help with my black ops 2.....O And I forgot to tell them I am On my little brothers Account But Anyways IDK if You need info on me I Am 19 Girl Crystal But Dont Treat me diffrent But If you get this i need help On black ops 2 on xbox

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Hi and welcome to XPG but this is the Introductions part so u'll need to post in the right part along with all the info u have on the probs u got on BO2.

yrs

Shadow

3. Ja

JaredMarquez Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, I Just became a member Today And all the guys on here dont want to help me out with my Xbox 360 Problem And I was wondering If You could Get some help with my black ops 2.....O And I forgot to tell them I am On my little brothers Account But Anyways IDK if You need info on me I Am 19 Girl Crystal But Dont Treat me diffrent But If you get this i need help On black ops 2 on xbox I Might Not Be on sooo message me on xbox live xBO2 Ippon you

4. noneed

noneed Hitman Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome, Crystal. I recommended you introduce yourself here and then you need to create a thread in the appropriate section detailing the specific problem you having with Black Ops 2. Please be specific and not just repeating that no one will help you with your Black Ops 2 problem.