Bioshock multiplayer ISO modding question

MichMasteR Apr 12, 2013

1. Mi

MichMasteR Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I've been trying to use the config.ini editor and change the values via the text editor, every time I save the file it will change the size and if you try to open it again this will show up: Improper Bioshock IBF file or the filesize is incorrect and will not work.

What I did was open the file in 010 Editor and resize it to the original one, that actually worked, I burnt the iso, played it and game runs ok but the multiplayer values are the same as the original one even if I'm the host. I'm referring to Killpoints, adam vials, research points.etc. so I could level up faster and gain more points from each kill or hack.

I tried looking everywhere for a tutorial but there's non, I've seen videos from back 2010 of people who modded their rank so that's why I thought it was possible, I would appreciate if someone could help me out telling me if you can actually change that kind of stuff in the game.

Do you think the problem is that the Default.xex and Bioshock2MP_Xenon.xex have to be modified too?

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    try clearing your cache and see if the mods then work on a local game if possible or system link game. if so then the TU probably disabled the online mods and they wont work online now.

3. Mi

MichMasteR Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Unfortunetely I can't system link so I guess I won't be able to know for sure what's wrong, thanks for the tip though